US citizen and immigration services

  • Green Card Visa

    EB-5 program- an exclusive immigration program, opening the world of opportunities for entrepreneurs, to apply for a green card to the U.S.A. An EB-5 Green Card entitles investors, entrepreneurs and businessmen, along with their families to stay and work anywhere in the US permanently.

    A Green Card holder is allowed to work in any company in the US at any level and at any length of time without a sponsor.

  • Business Visa

    USA is the most favourite destination for anyone who wishes to immigrate for a better quality of life for himself, his family and future generations as well.

  • Student Visa

    US Universities, Colleges and Schools have always earned very high ranking in the world-class education rankings. This is just one of the reasons to study in the US. Institutions such as Harvard University, Stanford University, MIT, Julliard, Berkeley School of Music, West Point, are all world famous and welcome international students.

    The US offers international students the most exciting, rewarding and comprehensive array of study options in the world. International students who choose to study in the US have almost unlimited study choices. Furthermore, international students who successfully complete their US study are highly sought-after gen-next professionals by employers worldwide.

  • Family Visa

    Aiding a family member to become a permanent resident of the US follows roughly the same procedure but with some nuances in each type of family-based visa.

    First, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve your immigrant visa petition (I-130). It must be accompanied by proof of the relationship and the other required documentation in order to begin the family based immigration process.
    The Department of State determines if an immigrant visa number is available for the applicant, based on the category applied.
    The third step in family based immigration required the relative in the US to apply to change his status to that of a lawful permanent resident after a visa number becomes available.
    The US Family visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa, allowing the US citizens to sponsor their family, spouses or fiancé (e) to join them in the US on temporary basis.

  • Skilled Worker Visa

    Workers who have less qualification than required under EB-1 and EB-2 visa categories can obtain the legal permanent resident status of the US by applying for EB-3 visa category. Three types of workers are covered under EB-3 visa category:

    - Skilled workers have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in their field
    - Professional workers having a minimum of US baccalaureate degree or equivalent
    - Low skilled workers

  • Travel Visa

    The B1 Business Visitor visa is available to visitors seeking short-term entry into the U.S. to engage in legitimate business activities of a commercial or professional nature that do not involve receiving salary or payment of any kind from a U.S. source. The B2 visa is available for tourist activities, such as sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, obtaining medical treatment, attending conferences and meetings. This is how Consulate defines the qualification for the visitor visa grant.

    Applicants for visitor visa must show that they qualify under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The presumption in the law is that every visitor visa applicant is an intending immigrant.
    Therefore, applicants for visitor visa must overcome this presumption by demonstrating that:
    - the purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment
    - they plan to remain for a specific, limited period
    - they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties which will insure their return abroad at the end of the visit

  • Trainee Visa

    For immigrating to US, you need to obtain a Green Card, which is a US Permanent Residence Visa. It allows you to live & work permanently and legally in the United States. It is also a proof of your registration in accordance with the United States Immigration Laws.